Looking for a healthy solution for a meal?
Try this delicious recipe from myrecipes.com
- 8 ounces uncooked whole-wheat penne (tube-shaped pasta)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans), thawed
- 2 cups loosely packed baby arugula
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 ounces fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shaved
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain.
- Heat oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add edamame to pan; cook 2 minutes or until edamame is thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Combine pasta and edamame in a large bowl. Stir in arugula and next 6 ingredients (through salt), tossing well. Sprinkle each serving with cheese.